Mediterranean Vegetable Casserole
“I created this recipe on a day when I had very few ingredients to work with,” says Stephanie Howard of Oakland, California. “If you like, you can add any type of meat to this casserole."
3 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain pasta; toss with sauce mixture. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking
- dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for
- 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium,