- Remove from the heat. Add the turkey, artichokes, olives,
- pepperoncini, oregano and pepper; stir gently. Divide turkey mixture
- among six 10-oz. ramekins.
- Roll out 2 ounces dough to fit each ramekin (reserve remaining dough
- for another use). Cut slits in dough; place over filling. Press to
- seal edges. Combine egg white and oregano; brush over dough.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes
- or until crusts are golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 potpie equals 326 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.