Mediterranean Roasted Salmon
A boatload of toppings gives this seafood treat a burst of flavor in every bite. It's topped with chopped veggies and a homemade vinaigrette that’s mouthwatering before it’s even cooked! —Wolfgang Hanau, West Palm Beach, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan;
- sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a small bowl, whisk the oil,
- vinegar, honey, mustard and remaining salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon over
- each fillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, olives
- and remaining oil mixture. Spoon over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 salmon fillet with 1/2 cup tomato mixture equals 550 calories, 45 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 579 mg sodium,