- cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Spread
- 3/4 cup of three-cheese spaghetti sauce over each. Top with
- remaining pasta mixture and three-cheese spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheeses.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake
- remaining casserole 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until
- cheese is melted.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking and preheat oven to
- 350°. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 669 calories, 34 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,825 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.