- ingredients just until moistened. Spread half the batter into a
- greased 9-in. square baking dish. Spoon meat mixture over batter.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Spoon remaining batter on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with salsa if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 522 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 1,692 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein.