Meaty Chili Dip
A meaty dish like this is a must for the men in my family. They scrape the serving bowl clean! For the best dipping use large corn chips.
Karen Kiel, Camdenton, Missouri
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream
- cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm.
- Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.