- half of the ricotta mixture and zucchini. Top with half of the
- remaining tomato sauce and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand
- for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 272 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 2 vegetable, 1 starch.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.