Meatballs with Gravy
Preparing comfort food is a cinch when you have a batch of Ground Beef Mix in the freezer. Here, Candace tops hot cooked noodles with mouthwatering meatballs smothered in a savory sauce.Candace Robinson, Newark, Ohio
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 portion Ground Beef Mix, thawed
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Browning sauce, optional
- Hot cooked noodles
- Shape beef mix into 30 meatballs, about 1 in. each. In a large
- saucepan, combine the water, bouillon and soup; bring to a boil;
- cook and stir until bouillon is dissolved. Add the meatballs and
- browning sauce if desired. Reduce heat; cook until heated through
- and meat is no longer pink. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (5 each) equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 443 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.