- In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in water. Stir flour into pan
- drippings until blended; add the bouillon mixture, jam and chili
- sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (6 each) equals 220 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.