- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the meatballs in butter,
- half at a time, for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove
- meatballs to paper towels to drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings
- in skillet.
- For gravy, add butter to drippings. Stir in flour. Add broth and
- milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Return meatballs to skillet;
- heat through on low. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 302 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 712 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.