- Add remaining oil to skillet, saute green peppers and slice onion
- until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside.
- Stir flour into skillet. Add chili sauce and water; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and mustard Add
- meatballs, peppers and onion; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm rolls in a 325° oven for 8-10 minutes. Spoon
- three meatballs and sauce into each roll; replace tops. Yield: 9
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 596 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,591 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 27 g protein.