- In a saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Add ketchup, chili sauce,
- brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, celery seed, salt and
- hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil; add meatballs. Reduce heat; cover
- and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring
- Carefully hollow out buns, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Spoon meatball
- mixture into buns; top with sliced onion. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 587 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 1,828 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.