- Roll up, jelly-roll style, removing waxed paper as you roll. Pinch
- edges and ends to seal; place with seam side down in an ungreased
- shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Combine the first three sauce
- ingredients; spoon over loaf. Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 249 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 889 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.