Meat 'n' Veggie Pockets
“This recipe is quick, hearty, and you can omit any ingredients you don’t like and replace them with others,” says Danielle Binkley of Huber Heights, Ohio.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, onion, olives and salad
- dressing. Fill pita halves with the ham, turkey and cheese; top with
- cucumber mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 filled pita halves equals 479 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 2,342 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.