Meal in a Muffin Pan
This meal-in-a-pan breakfast is ideal for busy weekday mornings. I just add fresh fruit and beverages.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) corned beef hash
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan. Divide hash into six of the cups; press
- onto the bottom and up the sides to form a shell. Break an egg into
- each shell; season with salt and pepper. Mix muffins according to
- package directions. Spoon batter into the other six cups.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown
- and eggs are set. Yield: 4-6 servings.