- Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a
- cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 3/4-in.
- slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 191 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.