Marshmallow-Topped Sweet Potatoes
2 ServingsPrep: 1-1/4 hours Bake: 25 min.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Scrub and pierce sweet potato. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until
- tender. When cool enough to handle. Cut potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells.
- In a small bowl, mash the pulp with butter and honey; stir in
- walnuts. Spoon into potato shells. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for
- 20 minutes. Top with marshmallows; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- marshmallows are toasted. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed potato half equals 253 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.