With peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallows, these treats were very popular with our three children as they were growing up. Now I make them for our two grandchildren. Because they're perfect for the holidays when time is so precious.
-Dody Cagenello, Simsbury, Connecticut
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 36 large marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil. Arrange
- marshmallows in pan. In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips,
- peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Pour and spread over
- the marshmallows. Chill completely. Cut between the marshmallows.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 83 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.