Marshmallow Fudge Topping
My sister and I have both served this for family gatherings and we've always received compliments. Not only is it great over ice cream, it's also tasty with fresh fruit or pound cake.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk and cocoa. Bring
- to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Remove
- from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir
- in marshmallows. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: about 1/3 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 158 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.