For a different spin on chicken dinner, try adding orange marmalade. It will be so sweet, there will be no leftovers.J.M. Smucker Company, Orrville, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter
- Spread the drumsticks with marmalade. Coat evenly with stuffing
- crumbs. Place in a single layer in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until the chicken test done.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 527 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 499 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.