- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine butter, cocoa and milk; bring to a
- boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add confectioners'
- sugar and vanilla; mix well. Spread over hot cake; sprinkle with
- pecans. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 525 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.