Marinated Vegetable Bean Salad
Canned beans make this colorful salad hearty...and bottled Italian dressing is an easy and tasty topper.
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) wax beans, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) small pimiento-stuffed olives
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped (about 2 pounds)
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour
- dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving. Yield: about 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 143 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.