This is a delicious salad that can be made ahead of time. The marinating gives it a lot of flavor and your family will be sure to love it.Marty Rummel, Trout Lake, Washington
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + marinating
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with
- dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield:
- 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 144 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 646 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.