Marinated Mushroom Salad
"I'm a cook on a tour boat for a month at a time and never leave home without this recipe," writes Rita Evans of Evansville, Indiana. "This marinated salad is a snap to serve when you're rushed."
More Mushroom Salad Recipes »
18-20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 pounds fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Place mushrooms and tomatoes in a large shallow dish. Combine the
- next five ingredients; drizzle over mushrooms and tomatoes. Cover
- and refrigerate overnight, stirring once.
- Line a serving platter or bowl with spinach. Using a slotted spoon,
- arrange vegetables over spinach. Sprinkle with bacon if desired.
- Yield: 18-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free Italian dressing and without onion salt and bacon) equals 20 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.