Marinated Italian Salad
This is a perfect salad for potlucks and other occasions year-round. In winter, the ingredients are available when many other vegetables aren’t in season…and in summer, it’s a worry-free picnic food since it doesn’t have a mayonnaise-based dressing.
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + marinating
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower,
- mushrooms, celery, onions and water chestnuts. In a small bowl,
- whisk salad dressing and dressing mix; drizzle over vegetables and
- toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, add tomatoes
- and olives; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 189 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 927 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.