Marinated Italian Pasta Salad
When I have guests coming over or a busy day ahead, I like to make this salad because I prepare it the day before.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 block (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and rinse in
- cold water.
- Place in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add the salami,
- pepperoni, cheese, vegetables and olives. Add the salad dressing,
- oregano and pepper; seal and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate
- overnight. Transfer to a serving bowl. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 261 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 704 mg sodium,