Marinated Ham Steak for 2
In this downsized main dish, ham steaks are marinated in a tasty brown sugar mixture, then grilled to sizzling perfection. The recipe is shared by Maribeth Edwards of Follansbee, West Virginia.
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (3/4 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add ham; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2
- hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot
- heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with reserved
- marinade. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 395 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 2,235 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.