Marinated Broccoli Salad
Martha Smith relies on bottled salad dressing to flavor this crunchy veggie combination. "A bowlful makes a nice presentation at the table," promises the Rockledge, Georgia cook. "You're the only person who has to know how simple it is to make!"
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the broccoli, carrots,
- onions, olive and pimientos. Add dressing and sugar; seal bag and
- turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning
- Just before serving, transfer to a serving bowl; stir in walnuts if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with fat-free Italian dressing and without walnuts) equals 59 calories, 378 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 11 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 1 gm fat, 3 gm fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable.