Marinated Artichoke Salad
Artichoke hearts, fresh vegetables and Italian salad dressing combine to make this no-fuss favorite from Ann Marie Petri. "I always take this salad to get-togethers," says the Barron, Wisconsin cook. "A special event wouldn't be the same without it."
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, tomato, green pepper and
- onion. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 80 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 821 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 vegetable.