- each of eight soaked wooden appetizer skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs,
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until
- shrimp turn pink.
- Stir granita with a fork just before serving; spoon into small
- glasses. Top with remaining lime peel; serve with skewered shrimp.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup granita with 2 shrimp equals 110 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.