- chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 5-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Cut
- chicken into 1/4-in. strips; set aside.
- On one half of each tortilla, layer Monterey Jack cheese, chicken,
- pepper mixture and cheddar cheese; fold over. Place quesadillas on a
- baking sheet. Combine butter and lime juice; brush over tortillas.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with
- lime wedges if desired. Yield: 16 wedges.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wedge equals 212 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.