- Bake on the lowest rack at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until
- lightly browned and cracks feel dry. Immediately invert baking pan;
- cool completely.
- Run a knife around sides and center tube of pan. REmove cake to a
- serving plate. For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk
- extract and food coloring if desired. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle
- with crushed candies. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 175 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.