Maple Syrup Pudding
This pudding wil still be warm at dessert time, which makes it an especially good addition to a winter supper.Jeanette K. Cakouros, Brunswick, Maine
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix and syrup until
- combined. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until
- mixture comes to a full boil, stirring every 2 minutes. Pour into
- dessert dishes; cool slightly. Garnish with whipped topping if
- desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 195 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.