- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange peel, cinnamon, salt
- and nutmeg. Melt remaining butter; whisk in orange juice and
- remaining syrup. Stir into cornstarch mixture until well blended.
- Pour over pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter
- until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in pecans. Sprinkle over
- the casserole. Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover;
- bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 437 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.