- syrup into three greased 9-in. round baking pans. Sprinkle with
- additional brown sugar.
- Tightly roll up each rectangle, jelly-roll style, starting with a
- short side. Slice each roll into 10 pieces; place over syrup. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in
- pans for 5 minutes; invert onto serving plates. Yield: 2-1/2
Editor's Note: 11-in. x 7-in. baking pans may be substituted for the 9-in. round pans.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 224 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.