Maple Salad Dressing
Sweet and tangy like French dressing, this recipe will jazz up most any green salad. “I know you’ll love this recipe," says Janet Lawton of St Albens, Vermont.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 7 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 85 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.