- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until
- smooth. Beat in the cream, flour. syrup, vanilla and salt. Beat in
- the eggs just until combined. Fold in toffee bits. Pour over crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine the syrup and whipped topping; carefully
- spread over cheesecake. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 511 calories, 39 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.