- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into loaves. Place in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 135 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.