- into thirds.
- Roll one portion of dough into a 12-in. circle; transfer to a greased
- 12-in. pizza pan. Brush with a third of the butter; sprinkle with a
- third of the filling. Repeat two times with the remaining dough,
- butter and filling, placing each circle of dough over the previous
- layer. Pinch outer edges to seal.
- Place a small glass at the center of the dough. With scissors, cut
- from the outside edge to the glass to form 16 wedges. Remove glass;
- twist each wedge three times. Cover with plastic wrap; let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Uncover dough. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wedge equals 338 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.