- In a small saucepan, combine syrup and butter. Bring to a boil. Cook
- and stir for 3 minutes; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 20
- pieces. Shape each into a roll. In a shallow bowl, combine brown
- sugar and cinnamon. Place melted butter in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip buns in butter, then coat in brown sugar mixture.
- Place eight rolls in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; drizzle with
- 1/3 cup syrup. Top with remaining rolls, syrup and brown sugar
- mixture. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 20
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 258 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.