Making a flavorful tropical dessert is very easy. You will be proud to serve this to guests and they will be sure to ask you for the recipe.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup dried papaya
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add honey;
- beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon dried papaya in each of two cocktail glasses or
- dessert dishes; layer each with 1/4 cup whipped cream. Top with
- oranges and remaining papaya; dollop with remaining whipped cream.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 337 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.