- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until
- smooth. Beat in cranberry sauce. Add cooled gelatin; mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream
- cheese mixture. Pour over crust. Refrigerate for 8 hours or
- In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand
- for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 20
- seconds, until gelatin is completely dissolved. Whisk until slightly
- Lightly brush mixture over all sides of berries. Place on a wire rack
- over waxed paper; sprinkle with superfine sugar. Let stand at room
- temperature for up to 24 hours (do not refrigerate or the sugar will
- Just before serving, carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen. Spoon sugared cranberries over cheesecake. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 474 calories, 29 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.