- bananas and pecans. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds
- full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate
- remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripe in ice cream
- freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before
- serving. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1/2 cup) equals 203 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.