- flour until blended; gradually add cream and milk. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in shredded
- cheese until melted.
- Add the spinach, artichokes, salt, cayenne, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 245 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.