- potato mixture; add to sauce and gently stir until coated.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese
- is melted. Sprinkle with remaining chives. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 237 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.