- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until
- smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in
- vanilla. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling
- over peanut butter layer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30
- seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until center is
- almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a
- knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Microwave remaining fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until
- warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 316 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 361 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.