- cornmeal. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Build up edges slightly; prick dough
- thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until
- lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato sauce, parsley, Italian
- seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; spread over crust. Top with the
- vegetables, meat mixture, pepperoni and olives. Sprinkle with
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One slice equals 300 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 758 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.