- batter. Fold in coconut and pecans. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread over cake;
- sprinkle with pecans. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 338 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.