- as mixture begins to thicken (mixture will become very thick). Bring
- to a boil; whisk 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; whisk in
- butter and vanilla.
- Transfer to a large metal bowl. Lightly coat waxed paper with cooking
- spray; press onto surface of cocoa mixture. Refrigerate for 45-60
- minutes or until mixture reaches 80°.
- Beat the cocoa mixture on high speed for 3-4 minutes or until smooth
- and glossy, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Fold in whipped
- topping. Spread evenly into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish
- with chocolate curls if desired. Cover leftovers tightly with foil;
- store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 322 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.