- with cooking spray. Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells; place in
- baking dish. Combine remaining beef mixture and tomato mixture;
- spoon over shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and
- refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 stuffed shells equals 295 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.